The Role: As a Heating Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out servicing and remedial repairs to gas-fired heating boilers within occupied and unoccupied properties. Your role will also include installation, servicing, commissioning, repairs/replacements, fault finding/diagnostics.
The Company: Our client is a market-leading UK mechanical and electrical services, contractor. The company has a reputation within the industry for delivering excellent and reliable levels of service. Our client, which is currently enjoying continuous growth year on year offers its employees a friendly and supportive work environment, ongoing investment and training with great career opportunities.
For the position of Heating Engineer, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Hold current ACS qualifications (CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1)
- Have a valid CSCS card
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Must be well presented, professional, reliable, personable and possess a strong team ethic
- Driving licence
Benefits of this Access Control Engineering role:
- up to £32,000 working hours Mon-Fri 8 am - 5 pm with 1/2 hour unpaid lunch)
- Van, uniform, laptop, mobile phone
- Pension, private healthcare, life insurance, staff discounts, employee referral scheme
Candidate Location: Commutable to Inside the..... click apply for full job details