We are working on behalf of our client to find an experienced heating engineer to join their team.
Our client is based in the New Forest area and specialise in renewable heating technologies such as Air Source and Ground Source heat pumps. They pride themselves on their reputation for faulty work and have an increasing workload therefore are looking to grow the team.
Future progression is certainly available for those who would like it, the business is growing and the sky is the limit for the right candidate.
At present they are looking for experienced heating engineers that take pride in their work along with the following:
- Strong experience and understanding of the domestic heating system
- Heat pump is desirable however not a deal-breaker, excellent knowledge of heating systems will take precedence and our client will offer full training to the successful candidate.
- G3 un-vented cylinders
- Gas Safe (not essential)
- Oftec (not essential)
- Good work ethic
- Great customer service skills
- Understanding of associated electrical controls wiring preferred
- Clean driving License (max. 3 points)
The job role:
Your primary job role will be the installation of air source and ground source heat pump systems. The majority of projects are in the retrofit sector, however, there are a number of new build projects too.
You will be expected to liaise with the customer to deliver a quality installation with minimal disruption to the client.
Salary between £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, plus company pension scheme.
Annual leave starts at 22 days per year (plus bank holidays) and increases 1 day per year (to a max of 30 + bank holidays).
A company van and fuel card will be provided.
If you believe this role would suit you please apply within and we will organise a telephone call with you to discuss.