Driven by client solutions, Kybrook Ltd ensures that it provides building services management which result in optimal performance using new and innovative equipment and systems.
As a Heating Engineer you will be responsible for undertaking planned and reactive maintenance across a number of commercial and domestic sites.
- Deliver top level service to clients
- Provide best solutions to clients
- Maintain good hygiene and high levels of cleanliness when on site
- Demonstrate accountability for own work
- Maintain good communications with client on progress and changes
- Work efficiently and never drop standards
- Work in accordance to Kybrook's SOPs
The role includes general domestic heating, plumbing and reactive maintenance, on bathrooms and kitchens, specialising in gas appliances, boiler diagnostics vented and unvented cylinders, sinks, toilets, taps, washers, showers, baths, pipe work, copper, soldering and pvc, fault finding leaks, blockages, keep up paperwork.
We will require you to have excellent customer service skills and the ability to upsell and quote customers, however full training will be given.
- The holder of this role should be a bona fide ambassador of Kybrook Ltd.
- This role is largely client facing and so the holder of this role will have to demonstrate good verbal and written communication and a professional demeanour at all times...... click apply for full job details