£26,000 to £37,000
Penguin Recruitment is currently supporting a London based SME who are looking to expand their Domestic team with the hire of an experienced Heating Engineer.
- Diagnosing faults and replacement of central heating components in domestic properties served by a communal system
- Follow technical drawings and plans to effectively carry out maintenance and improvement works
- Provide a professional service and represent the company ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ensure inspections are recorded and faults reported in accordance with company guidelines
- Carry out work in a timely manner and to a very high standard
- Complete necessary paperwork to a satisfactory standard
The role will mainly involve working on HIU's and be very customer-facing. There will also be some Install work but we are ideally seeking someone who is good with service, maintenance and reactive jobs. Your main task within the commercial side would be to connect the HIU's in the boiler house/energy centre to the main boiler. Experience in installation, maintenance, repair and removal of Domestic heating systems within a multi-occupancy dwelling/domestic setting is a must for this position.
Ideally, the Heating Engineer will be a time-served engineer and they must hold over 5 years of industry experience to be considered. You will hold a minimum of NVQ / C&G L2 in Plumbing & Heating or equivalent. You will not require domestic/commercial gas tickets but holding them would certainly be advantageous and put you at the higher end of the salary scale.
Pension: 4% employer contribution
A/L: 28 days per annum including BH, accruing 1 day each year of service
On-call rota upon successful completion of the probationary period
Good learning and development/career progression
For more information please contact Myles Hooban on or by email, ...... click apply for full job details