We are seeking a new HIU Engineer to complement our team and support us in maintaining and delivering high-quality services to our customers. Their primary focus will be HIU systems, but they will also form part of a wider team which also looks after drainage, plumbing and gas services for planned and un-planned works within domestic properties.
Skills, experience & qualifications required:
* Unvented hot water certification.
* Gas safe registered an advantage but not essential.
* Be able to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years' experience in servicing, repairs, and installation of HIU systems.
* Experience of plumbing and breakdown of boilers including system, combi, vented and unvented cylinders.
* IT literate and demonstrate experience in report writing and using PDA systems.
* covering all areas of London within the M25.
* following instructions, communicating effectively and clearly with customers and colleagues.
* be well presented.
* adaptable to the needs of the company.
* have good time management and decision-making skills.
* be solution focussed.
* work alone or as part of a team.
We work with a diverse range of people including tenants, landlords and property managers who all have different needs and expectations.
We are looking for individuals who are:
All candidates must be able to:
* Provide a reference from a current or recent manager or employer via the company email.
* Have the right to work in the UK.
* Be open to having a DBS check on request.
* Have a full clean driving licence.
What the company offers:
* Contributory Company Pension Scheme.
* Company vehicle or allowance.
* Paid annual leave.
* Personal growth and the opportunity to progress within the company...... click apply for full job details