Nayr Recruitment are looking for qualified Heating Surveyors to survey private and rented domestic properties for replacement boiler (gas & Oil) and full heating systems (gas, oil & ASHP).
Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
Salary: £30,000.00 per annum
The aspect of the job is generating full survey requirement to allow installation to proceed as per the contract requirement. This includes boiler locations, floor plans, pipe routes, calculating heat loss for properties and completing and submitting survey paperwork to our administration team in given timescales.
You will be required to liaise with clients, tenant and owners when working in their properties and are expected to conduct yourself in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
· Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook, clear focus on customer satisfaction
· Good planner and able to assess own performance.
· Reliable, tolerant, empathetic, team player.
· Sufficiently mobile and flexible to attend evening meets/forums.
· Well-presented and business like.
· Accurate, assertive and articulate, and attention to detail.
· Ability to challenge
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
· Gas Safe / Gas Engineering Qualifications - ACS qualifications and Gas Safe registered
· NICEIC in Hot Water Systems
· OFTEC registered or NICEIC Oil Qualification (desirable not essential)
· ASHP Experience (desirable not essential)
· Customer service / sales experience to develop the business and build strong relationships
· IT skills
· Flexibility around working hours
· Disclosure Check
· Full Clean Driving License
If you have the required experience and skills to fulfil this role then please apply with a copy of your CV...... click apply for full job details