Job Purpose :
· To safely operate, maintain, repair and improve clients' assets within the Energy sector with inlet pressure up to 85 bar
· Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Essex, Nottinghamshire
· Monitor condition of client/company equipment - ensure reports are completed as applicable
· Ensure comprehensive records of vehicle stock and calibration of tools and equipment on vehicles are maintained and kept up to date
· Carry out assigned activities on all equipment associated with Gas transportation. (planned; defect; and projects activities)
· Complete maintenance on a variety of gas process equipment, i.e., commission, overhaul, functional checks
· Ensure full and detailed records are maintained on all plant and operations completed (both manual and computerized)
· Ensure availability of all safety critical systems
· Contribute to projects, investigations and audits (internal and external to the site)
· Site supervision of direct and contract labour as and when required
· Carry out assigned duties and work without direct supervision and in potentially remote/hazardous locations.
· The Technician will be required to participate in a standby rota for emergency call out
· Provide training, advice, guidance and support to other teams or individuals when applicable
· Responsible for operating and using mobile plant, mechanical lifting handling equipment, tools and other equipment properly and safely, ensuring they are correctly maintained and stored.