My client is looking for a HSE Advisor to develop, maintain and improve environmental health & safety standards within their organisation in accordance with current environmental health & safety legislation.
- Plan, Implement and coordinate strategic and practical safety programs. Incorporate best practice and leading research in to H&S planning.
- Collation and reporting of accident statistics. Ensure any incidents/accidents are fully investigated to root cause level and corrective actions implemented
- Manage OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Drive continual improvement and best practice in all key health & safety tasks
- Ensure all legal requirements are met and where necessary liaise with appropriate authorities
- Actively promote a safety culture and awareness.
- Empower all levels of management and employees to use and follow health & safety tools and practices. Provide H&S refresher training to develop and maintain awareness
- Write and maintain EH&S policies
- Undertake and oversee risk assessment programs
- Provide leadership and expertise on all EH&S natters across the site
- Complete all appropriate reports in line with company requirements
- Handle all health & safety related insurance claims
- Lead committee meetings on H&S as well as Fire Wardens, First Aiders etc.
- Advise on all health & safety issues and legislative implications
- Drive a comprehensive Audit and Risk Assessment program
- Manage company security systems
- Ensure compliance of all EH&S issues
- Health & Safety qualification - NEBOSH Diploma
- Experience of implementation/maintaining of OHSAS 18001, ISO14001 and ISO9001
- Knowledge of current EH&S legislation
- Knowledge of building regulations, energy management and environmental
- Capable of acquiring and applying legal, technical and regulatory information
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong collaboration and team working skills
- IT Literate
- Driving License
- Experience in broad range of industries (Desirable)
- Electrical experience (Desirable)
For more information regarding this role please call Kris Smith on or send a CV to
Omega Resource Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Omega Resource Group Plc is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff including: Manufacturing Engineers, Manufacturing Managers, Production Engineers, Process Engineers, Quality Engineers, Quality Inspectors, Quality Managers, Technicians, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters and Electro-Mechanical Assemblers to name but a few...... click apply for full job details