Scantech Offshore are looking for a QHSE Manager to join their team in Great Yarmouth on a permanent basis.
The QHSE Manager is accountable for the development and maintenance of the Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Management System. The QHSE Manager provides guidance to the organization and supports the QA processes for the Company Intergrated Management System (IMS) assuring the highest quality reliability of equipment and service. This role will help the project management teams, engineering departments and Company sales department. The QHSE Manager actively promotes Quality and HSE culture's.
- Develop, implement and maintain QHSE managements systems, processes, and procedures that improve equipment reliability & business operations in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001.
- Communicate information on the QHSE Management System throughout the organization and promote HSE awareness.
- Support the organization on QHSE matters as the primary point of contact.
- Participate in tender and project teams as the QHSE Expert.
- Review and assess requests for pre-qualification or tender, and compile required documentation in preparation for project deliverables or customer QBR's (Quartely Business Reviews)
- Participate in project teams as the QHSE expert.
- Prepare and maintain required HSE records and reports.
- Develop and facilitate project HSE risk assessments (e.g. HAZID, ENVID, safety cases).
- Coordinate and execute HSE inspections, and internal, sub-contractor, and third party audits.
- Conduct investigations and analysis of, and reports findings to management on:
- Non-conformity reports and root cause analysis
- Client Satisfaction Program data
- Incidents, near misses, and damages
- Customer complaints
- Key performance indicators (KPI)
- Develop and monitor HSE performance, progress, preventive and corrective action plans.
- Ensure all activities are carried out with the highest regard to the health and safety of all involved and to the protection of the environment and prevent pollution
- Ensure that all work is undertaken to the highest quality and profressionalism in accordance with the company integrated management system.
- Identify personal training needs, bring them to the attention of the departmental manager and utilise the training opportunities
- NEBOSH General Certificate - Occupational Health and Safety
- IEMA Associate Certificate in Environmental Management
- Experience in the oil & gas, offshore, marine/shipping industry preferred
- Relevant working experience in quality, safety, environmental engineering and HSE management systems, in a highly regulated industry
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Audit training preferred
- Management skills
- Good report writing skill
- Proficient with computer, incl...... click apply for full job details