Brief Outline:Market leading organisation with a global presence in bespoke Air Conditioning systems are looking for an experienced HVAC Engineer to join a successful company in the Design, Install and ongoing Service and Maintenance of bespoke Air Conditioning systems - In and around London/ Home counties
About our Client
- Market leading organisation with a global presence in their bespoke Air Conditioning systems, working with prestigious end users throughout the UK and beyond, gaining a reputation as a leader in the design and installation of high end systems.
- Due to unrivalled success a requirement for a HVAC Engineer to join an already established team has arrived.
- The ideal candidate should be a good all round Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer with knowledge of DX Chillers as well as a demonstrable background Electrical units and controls, Heat Pumps and Down flow units.
- Working across the country with prestigious end user clients.
- Predominantly a Service Engineer, the ideal candidate will also have the opportunity to run install projects on site.
- A company vehicle will be on offer with travel required to sites across the country.
- Reading technical drawings and liaising with clients on site.
- Yearly bonus schemes have been introduced.
- A basic annual salary of £35,000.
About the Candidate
- Hold a recognised qualification in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration as well as a valid F-Gas certification.
- Demonstrable experience with Heat Pumps & DX Chillers
- Experienced background across multiple disciplines including Electrical components.
- Hold a valid UK driving license and based within London/ Home Counties and willing to travel.
- Recognised industry qualifications in Electrical systems are desirable but not essential...... click apply for full job details