Salary up to £55,000 on a 6-month fixed term contract
Do you want to have a positive impact to the lives of others?
Are you a HVAC Engineer wanting to be part of a Critical project that could determine the future of the people around us?
Are you a person that is happy to go that extra mile with tasks outside of your usual requirements?
Does working a 4 on, 4 off, shift rotation appeal to, and suit you?
Will you be eager to earn more by putting extra hours in with Over Time to ensure jobs gets done?
If you are a HVAC Engineer and have answered YES to all the above, please keep reading to find out more…
I am currently working with a Tier 1 giant who has been awarded a Critical contract and are looking for an Experienced HVAC Engineer / Multi Skilled M&E Engineer to join their team, working on a project in Exeter.
Due to the contract being in a hospital environment and open 24/7, as the successful HVAC Engineer, you will be required to work a 4 on, 4 off shift rotation with shifts being 8am - 8pm and 8pm - 8am.
Expectations of successful HVAC Engineer:
- All M&E services will be maintained to a full and safe operational functionality, and presentation will be key
- You will be required to consistently clean, service and repair equipment as well as record-keeping to the standards outlined by the Company
- Ensure the Workshop Procedures, Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental standards are consistently met and adhered to
- Make sure equipment is safe, reliable, available, and presented in a professional way
- Installation and de-installation of equipment
- Relevant experience and a recognised qualification / apprenticeship in Electrical Mechanical Experience of HVAC M&E services
- F-Gas Registered
- Experience of working with heaters, air conditioners, coolers, dehumidifiers and/or other climate control equipment
- Full UK driving licence
- Salary up to £55,000 on a 6-month fixed to contract
- Over time paid at £240 per additional 12hrs worked
...... click apply for full job details