Job Title: HVAC Engineer (Central London)
Location: Covering the Central London Region (Marble Arch, Oxford Street, Hammersmith, Kensington, Hackney, Stratford, Holloway, Islington Areas)
Salary: If qualified (Commercial Gas Qualifications): Basic Salary £35,000 + 11% LWA (£3,850) + standby allowance £2,020.98 = total of £40,870.98
If non-qualified (No commercial Gas Qualifications); £31,649 + 11% LWA (£3,481.39) + standby allowance £2,020.98 = total of £37,151.37
Benefits: Company Van, company pension scheme, BUPA (single cover), death in service, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + overtime (this is paid at time and a half on weekdays and double time on weekends and bank holidays)
Hours: 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday
On call / Standby: 1 week in every 4
Our client is a Global Facilities Management company and due to a major new contract win with a highly respected national Blue-Chip retailer our client are looking to recruit a number of HVAC Engineers throughout the UK.
For this role our client is looking for an accomplished HVAC Engineer to look after a number of Small / Medium / Large retail stores in the Oxford and surrounding area.
- Carrying out PPM and reactive HVAC maintenance across a number of small / medium / large retail stores.
- You will be the first line in all maintenance throughout your allocated sites.
- Ensuring that all technical and compliance paperwork is completed and up to date.
- Completing maintenance to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid down company Health and Safety Policy
- Ability to maintain / repair a range of mechanical equipment, e.g. fans, pumps and compressors to recognized standards
- Safe working practices in relation to 3 phase and single-phase electrics and applications
- Identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery and promptly advise the HVAC Supervisor of findings
- Carry out surveys and complete reports as required by management
Candidates Background & Experience:
- Qualified Commercial Gas / Heating Engineer who has experience across multi-sites on the service and maintenance of heating systems.
- NVQ Level 3 - Commercial and Industrial Gas, Building Services / Heat & Vent - Essential Requirement for top salary
- ACS Gas - COCN, CIGA, CORT, ICPN, CDGA, TPCP1, TPCP1A - Essential Requirement for top salary
- NVQ Level 3 - Air Conditioning & Refrigeration - Essential Requirement for top salary
- City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas Category 1 - Essential Requirement for top salary
- City & Guilds 5831 Electrical Safe Isolation - Desirable not essential
- City & Guilds 17th or 18th Edition - Desirable not essential
- Positive in approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Experience of multi-site environment
- Dealing directly with customers and on-site management teams
- Ability to work at heights, work in confined spaces
- A hands-on, can-do and flexible approach to your work
- Full Driving Licence and a high degree of mobility to travel throughout the area
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply by submitting your CV in the strictest confidence to Daniel Murphy at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED...... click apply for full job details