Permanent + Door to Door + Vehicle
Up to £34,000 + Overtime
Our client brings together over 50 years of expertise in compressed air and cooling/refrigeration technologies, providing a comprehensive range of services from planed routine maintenance, repairs, energy auditing, right through to the design and installation of turnkey solutions.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Air-Conditioning Engineer to service and maintain a wide range of commercial refrigeration and air conditioning applications.
Our aim is to provide a high standard of service and build on our already excellent relationship with our customers. This role will involve:
· This is a field based role which requires travel to customer's sites, occasional nights away, weekend and some night work.
· Carrying out planned maintenance, or reactive diagnosis / repairs to refrigeration systems safely, and to the highest standard.
· Carrying out planned maintenance, or reactive diagnosis / repairs to Air conditioning/ HVAC Systems safely, and to the highest standard.
· Provide effective solutions to the faults found.
· Attend manufactures training courses.
· Uses of cloud based Protean job processing system.
· Aim for fix first time on all repairs.
· Provide the highest standard of service or repairs to build on our already excellent relationship with our customers.
· Data input into Protean
· Coordinate customer requirements to other departments within the business, to ensure effective customer service.
· Actively promote the company in the best light
· On call out rota covering 24 Hour call-out currently one week in eight
The ideal candidate will be a team player with great communication skills and have at least 5 years' trade experience in servicing, repairs and maintenance of Air conditioning systems. (Installation experience not essential but would be an advantage) Refrigeration and Chiller e equipment experience is also essential
· Full UK Driving licence
· FGAS certified to CAT1. C&G or CITB
· Qualified to Level 2 NVQ or C&G in air conditioning and refrigeration
· Additional related qualifications desirable but not essential (e.g...... click apply for full job details