HVAC Engineer - Building Services - Stafford
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
HVAC Engineer is required for a large building services provider covering air conditioning, electrical, gas & heating and mechanical. Your area of work will be a static site in Stafford, turning into a mobile role in 6 months between Stafford and Rugby.
- Perform testing and inspecting of mechanical systems in accordance with industry standards
- Ensure that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability
- Carry out remedial and/or refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections
- Implement all mechanical maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with maintenance instructions
- Carry out minor new works and testing.
Qualifications and experienced
- (5+ years post-qualified) and have excellent communication skills.
- Full current driving licence with no more than 3 points.
- City & Guilds Level 2 (level 3 preferred) or other vocational qualification in HVAC
- F-gas qualification
- Experience as a mobile air conditioning engineer
- Experience of VRVs, VRFs, splits, multi-splits, water chillers, etc.
- Able to service a variety of components to systems such as compressors, condensers, evaporators, motors, valves, pumps, thermostats, probes/sensors, controllers, timers, etc...... click apply for full job details