Our client is a global facilities management and building services organisation who has a very successful HVAC division.
They now have the need for an experienced Commercial Gas/ HVAC Engineer to join the company and cover a newly won, major UK retailer contract.
The successful Engineer will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance duties across a range of different HVAC systems.
The purpose of this role is to carry out technical repairs and PPM's. You will ensure that all technical and compliance paperwork is always completed and up to date.
You will be the first line in all maintenance throughout your allocated sites.
You will have at least 5-year experience as a Commercial Gas/ HVAC Engineer in the field who is proficient in the following areas:
· Commercial gas qualifications/ certs such as (CODNCO1 or TPCP1A or TPCP1 or ICPN1 or CCP1 or CORT1 or ICAE1 or CIGA1 or CDGA1 or CODC1) that are in date , you will also need FGAS with17th or 18 th edition
· Carrying out PPM's across a range of systems within agreed timescales
· Quality work of repairs and maintenance across a range of HVAC equipment
· Working experience of carrying out PPM duties within a retail/ supermarket environment
· Maintain high levels of Health and Safety
· Working on a standby rota every 1 in 4 weeks
· Complete the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and to the laid - down procedures.
· Respond Promptly and positively to service call requests from the helpdesk and to assess the requirement of the job and carry out repairs as and when necessary.
· Prioritise maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed timescales and response times.
· Order spares to the laid down procedures
· Identify non-repairable faults in plant machinery and promptly advise the HVAC supervisor of findings, with recommendations regarding suitable replacement.
· Ensure that compliance documentation is always completed and up to date
· Carry out surveys and complete reports as required
· Carry out minor alterations and installations within the individual's technical competence in accordance with current specifications
· Attend training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical developments.
· Retail/supermarket experience would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are looking for a new challenge this year, the next step in your career and to work for an exciting, global organisation then we are keen to hear from you.
In return our client is offering a salary of £37K (depending on experience) + company vehicle + excellent company benefits.
Please apply with your current CV or call Lucy on to discuss in depth...... click apply for full job details