Force Contracts have been established over 30 years and work UK wide providing AC/Heating/Warm Air solutions for commercial and domestic clients alike. Our clients include Blue Chip aerospace companies, national restaurant chains and a loyal domestic customer base. We offer an excellent renumeration and benefits package and encourage our engineers to grow their skills and experience with us.
We require a flexible, multi skilled engineer to join our friendly team reporting to our Operations Manager.
- Installation of air conditioning, boiler and warm air equipment for both commercial and domestic customers
- Fault finding, reactive breakdown repairs and PPM works
- Providing details of parts and equipment so accurate customer quotations can be created
- Providing solutions to engineering problems on site and communicating them clearly to the office
- Leading by example on all areas including safe working and providing on the job advice and supervision to the lesser experienced members of the engineering team
- FGas and Gas Safe qualifications
- Commercial and domestic AC/Boiler/Warm Air experience preferred but not essential
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Confident IT skills - using tablets, mobile phones, internet and email
- Excellent customer service skills and able to communicate effectively with both commercial and domestic customers
- Flexible team player
Please note some of our customers require a criminal records check...... click apply for full job details