Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let's talk today.
What you will do
As HVAC and Refrigeration Engineer - Offshore you will be involved in the operation, service, fault finding, repair, installation and commissioning of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment on major offshore projects.
How you will do it
As HVAC and Refrigeration Engineer - Offshore you be our subject matter expert there to support clients' needs and give sound technical advice as well as oversee projects to make sure we deliver a best in class service.
You will work alongside internal and external staff to make sure projects are delivered on time and on budget. As well as this you are going to need to identify areas where there are further business opportunities on a project so that we can fully yield the profits from each project.
What we look for
* Minimum of 2 years offshore experience within a refrigeration engineer role
* City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas (Cat I) qualification
* Experience with Permit to Work systems.
* Literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Good working knowledge of relevant HVAC Standards, Regulations and Guidelines
* HND qualification in Engineering (or equivalent level experience)
* Electrical - 17th Edition / CompEx Qualification
* HVAC Commissioning - CSA Qualification
* LEV qualification (BOHS P601 or similar)
* Experience in TR Integrity Testing
* Experience with client maintenance planning software such as SAP, Maximo, Backbone, etc...... click apply for full job details