Our client is seeking an experienced domestic plumbing/heating/gas engineer to join their growing installation team.
The successful candidate will be carrying out installation of full heating systems including boilers, under floor heating (under floor heating training will be given if required) and cylinders.
The client work on new build projects, refurbishments and domestic private dwellings
OFTEC and LPG qualifications would be advisable but not essential.
Candidate will need:
1. Full domestic gas qualifications in boilers/water heaters/fires/pipe work
2. Experience in installation of boilers, cylinders
3. OFTEC and LPG qualifications preferred
4. Full driving licence
1. Must be able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
2. Must have a clear understanding of domestic heating/hot water systems and associated controls
3. Must be able to carry out plumbing repairs
4. High standard of customer service is essential
The Client will supply a company vehicle.
The position offers 28 days holiday a year (inc. bank holidays)