REED Engineering's Oil & Gas service client require a Warehouse Operative to join their team, initially for a period of four weeks.
Due to the urgency of the requirement, we are looking for candidates who are available to start immediately.
As the site is in a fairly remote location, this role would only be suited to candidates who hold a valid Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to commute to work each day.
As Warehouse Operative, you will typically be responsible for -
- Collecting goods/orders in a van from client site and returning to warehouse to book in and store
- Gathering customer orders from within the warehouse and packing for delivery
- Operation of forklifts and scissor lifts
To be suitable for this role, we require candidates with -
- Any type of exposure to working in a warehouse environment
- Drivers Licence and access to own vehicle (Essential)
- IPAF 3A Cert
- Immediately availability
If you, or anyone you know would be suitable for this role, please forward your up-to-date CV, salary expectations and notice period If applying directly by e-mail, please ensure you answer all of the qualifying questions listed below...... click apply for full job details