Lloyd Recruitment Services have an exciting opportunity, working based in the local area.
- We are looking for a junior Heating Engineer / Plumber preferably you will have NVQ Level 1 or 2 in plumbing
- You will normally work as part of a two man installation team, under the direction of a lead heating engineer
- You will work on larger domestic manor house properties and higher-end commercial jobs
- You will have to be organised in your work and be able to work as part of a team
- You work in various roles - plumbing, ground work pipe installations, lagging, etc.
- Likely to be working with 28mm to 54mm and larger in copper and steel
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in pipe fitting and heating engineering is preferable
- CSCS qualifications are desirable but can be provided
- Experience in renewable, construction and gas industries would be a bonus
- Must be prepared to stay away from home Monday to Friday.
- Must have full, clean driving license.
- Preferably you have a previous knowledge, or at least a strong desire to learn about heat pumps, biomass boilers and solar systems
- We are looking for people who show initiative in solving problems, and have a disciplined approach to work and the building regulations
- Salary will depend on the experience the successful candidate offers.
NB: Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted...... click apply for full job details