Do you have development process engineering experience, and are you seeking a new job in Aberdeen
• NES Fircroft is helping a company in the oil and gas sector find a full-time Lead Development Process Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Lead Development Process Engineer, you will provide process engineering and flow assurance expertise for early-phase developments, modifications and projects in operation. The position involves being an integrated member of several project teams in parallel. You will ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner complying with all regulatory requirements, legislation and HSES Procedures.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Ensure that process safety aspects are properly evaluated in all aspects of facilities development work undertaken
- Lead design verifications reviews
- Provide process engineering support to define requirements for early-phase development projects and modifications
- Provide technical guidance to contractor engineering teams and participate in document review cycles for contractor deliverables
- Evaluate and recommend suitable technical solutions, giving appropriate consideration to diverse alternatives and ratifying contractors' evaluation of technology
- Respond in a timely manner to technical queries, MOCs and deviations from Contractors, Partners and Operations to maintain technical design integrity.
To apply for this Lead Development Process Engineer role, you will need to be a Chartered Engineer with a masters or equivalent degree in Chemical Engineering Discipline. Additional qualifications related to Technical Safety design are desirable. You will also require the following:
- Demonstrable experience in development process engineering, building on substantial experience in relevant project and operations environments
- Extensive experience with project development processes, stage gates and associated regulatory requirements (OGA, BEIS, OPRED)
- Experience in multiphase steady-state and transient flow-assurance modelling and subsea development processes engineering design
- Experience working with joint-venture partners and 3rd-party operations and managing the interface between technical and commercial aspects
- Ability to represent the client in interactions with 3rd party operator organisations in the appraisal of host tie-back proposals
- High-level understanding of subsurface issues and uncertainties, and how development planning is impacted.
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Please get in touch with the NES Fircroft team today to apply for this full-time Lead Development Process Engineer position in Aberdeen. We're looking forward to meeting you.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.