Administrator required for busy property management department in North London.
Our client is an established estate agency dealing with Lettings and Sales and Management across London from a North London office base.
Within their property management department they require a vibrant, confident and efficient property administrator / lettings administrator who will have responsibility for a number of varied tasks all related to the management of residential property.
Such tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Taking calls from landlords, tenants and contractors regarding maintenance / repair issues
- Arranging annual gas safety checks with engineers
- Organising repair and maintenance work with approved contractors
- Chasing rent payments and sending statements to landlords
- General contact through phone and email as required on any issue relating to the property under management
The successful property administrator / lettings administrator is required to have previous experience in a similar role (1-3 years), be confident, able to work under pressure, happy to work beyond normal hours if necessary, literate, a multi-tasker and a team player (who can work alone as needed).
Suitable property administrators / lettings administrators will also be of smart professional appearance with clear spoken English and strong I.T Skills (Microsoft office / email).
Property administrators / lettings administrators keen to apply will live within a sensible commuting distance of Holloway / Islington (North London) .
Salary for the successful property administrator / lettings administrator will be £18k - £25k on experience.
Previous office / admin experience within an estate agency setting is essential - this position is not a junior role so would not therefore suit someone seeking their first job...... click apply for full job details