Maintenance and Grounds Manager
Box Leisure "The cutting edge of leisure careers"
Location: Skegness - Accommodation could be provided
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
Hours: 40 + hours per week
New opportunity not to be missed. Our client on the Lincolnshire Coast has a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance & Grounds Manager to join a growing team working across some of their beautiful resorts.
Our client is an independent holiday and lifestyle operator who offer a unique package to holiday makers and owners. Part of this package is a first-class grounds environment for holidaymakers to enjoy to be in.
Our client's grounds are full of gardens and hedges and the upkeep of these spaces is critical to the look of their resorts. You will be looking after teams of gardeners, maintenance professionals and gas engineers across all of the parks in the area within the group.
The successful candidate will be experienced in grounds maintenance including mowing, trimming, hedge cutting and general repairs including painting and decorating. You will manage your teams across the resorts and report directly to the Operations Manager for the company.
Are you passionate, determined and driven to succeed? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
Our ideal Maintenance & Grounds Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a valid full UK driving licence
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Have varied skills to maintain standards: maintenance / grounds / decorating
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and working in a safe manner
- Have excellent customer service and people skills
- Able to work shifts
- Have holiday park grounds experience
- Be able to manage and motivate a team of gardeners, maintenance staff and gas engineers
We offer our Maintenance & Grounds Manager a fantastic salary and benefits package!
- Massively discounted holidays on our parks
- On-line discount scheme for many high street and leisure outlets
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing with service
- An amazing environment to work in
Accommodation could be provided for the right candidate.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks.
For more information click apply or speak to Box Leisure today...... click apply for full job details