Maintenance Engineer - BMS Specialist
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer - Specialist (BMS)
Hourly Pay rate: £22.52 (Umbrella pay rate)
Start Date: ASAP start-2 months duration (possibility to extend)
Shift Times: 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday (Sometimes weekends)
Special Requirements: JD attached, MBS Experience & DBS will be required
I am currently working with an NHS trust in London to recruit for an Maintenance engineer with a specialism in BMS Systems. The ideal candidate have a solid track record as an Maintenance Engineer and have ideally worked within an Hospital Plant room previously.
- A HND or HNC in a relevant subject or equivalent experience, coupled with occupational training and experience.
- Authorised Person BTEC accredited training course.
- Accredited HTM Authorised Person Courses
- Has the skills to be able to work in pressurised situations such as Power Failures, medical gas failures etc taking the lead where required.
- Able to work under own supervision and takes the lead within their relevant discipline working within the various maintenance procedures, guidance and safety standards.
- Experiencing of managing key performance indicators
- Experience of managing DEL trade staff, maintenance and contractors
- Experience of operating a computerised building management system
- Has received appropriate formal training and developed a knowledge of all types of engineering systems
- Has a through working knowledge of engineering systems
If you would like to be considered please send you CV to or call to discuss the position in more detail.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details