Are you a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician with experience in one of the following sectors: Chemical/Pharma/ Oil & Gas/Process/Food/Drink? (Other Manufacturing sectors will be considered)
Do you want to join a world leader in coatings and work in a state-of-the-art production site?
We are working with a global company that operates in over 150 countries and is home to well-known brands. They are recognised as a top employer and a company that builds successful partnerships with customers.
- 25 + Bank holidays
- One of the best pension schemes on the market - Company contributions up to 12%
- Site parking
- Early finish on Fridays
- Overtime available
- Inspects diagnosis and tests equipment, performs scheduled maintenance repairs and performs preventative maintenance activities to keep facility operating safely and efficiently avoiding downtime
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs or production equipment
- Operates simple machines such as power saws, drills and grinders to maintain or repair facility equipment
- Perform Mechanic Skills including: Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Take part in root cause problem solving
- Share findings with maintenance planning and engineering on the maintenance job and provide opportunities to improve jobs in the future.
You will be qualified and ideally time served in either electrical or mechanical engineer. At times you will be the sole Engineer on site so you must be competent in both Mechanical and Electrical repairs