Join our client situated in the stunning beauty of the Peak district who are looking to add a Mechanical Assembly Fitter with a basic knowledge of machining processes.
Our client has already engaged in the delivery of a wide range of high-profile projects and on the back of this they have been recently awarded another major contract and thus are looking to add a Mechanical Assembly Fitter on a permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client that has over 80 + years in Manufacturing Quality Solutions and is a worldwide leader in their market segment.
They export products to more than 100 countries and have over 2000 employees with over 20 manufacturing sites around the world.
DUTIES INCLUDED for the role of Mechanical Assembly Fitter :
- To work within the Company's busy fitting machine shop area, where various mechanical fitting and assembly take place and machined parts are manufactured and assembled.
- Installation of bespoke hydraulic, pneumatic and gas systems to our wide range of products.
- Read engineering drawings and a basic piping schematic.
- Work on your own initiative to perform mechanical fitting tasks.
KEEN to hear from Mechanical Assembly Fitter :
- Good skill base in mechanical fitting.
- Basic knowledge of machining processes and skill in performing machining operations such as drilling, milling, and turning to a good standard.
- Ideally have at least 3 years' previous experience within an industrial background.
- Have a minimum of C&G or NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Fitting.
- Previous experience of Haas CNC Milling would be a distinct advantage.
THE OFFER for the role of Mechanical Assembly Fitter :
- Salary 33,000 Per Annum , 37.5hrs working week.
- Premium rates for overtime after 37.5hrs
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Plan with 7.5% employer contributions and a death in service policy.
- 27 days paid Holiday + stats.
- Extensive Career Opportunities.
- Westfield Health Plan/Membership.