Mechanical Contract Manager
Responsible for the day to day running of our various contracts within the Mechanical department, managing activities of a team of Engineers to ensure the successful, timely and cost-effective completion of all works. To provide technical guidance and ensure that the work of the section meets all of the Company's requirements.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating the work-streams for a team of commercial gas engineers, ensuring appointment times are achieved and that service delivery targets are met.
- Provide technical support to customers and to colleagues when required
- Where necessary allocating specialist sub-contractors, giving response, completion and access details, and other relevant information, to ensure compliance with Client requirements.
- Arranging materials ensuring quality, value for money and those deliveries are made on time.
- Client administration and liaison on a day-to-day basis.
- Liaise with call centre manager re-scheduling appointments, PPM and responsive repairs, ensuring all targets are achieved.
- To report on a regular basis within the requirements of the senior contract manager on the status of all works within the Department to identify, in good time, problems of time-scale or resources.
- To ensure that works are completed to the required Company standard and within projected time-scale, costs and technical requirements.
- Estimating and submitting quotations to clients for their consideration and approval
- To ensure that all procedures and departmental instructions that relate to the service delivery process are maintained with particular regard to QA procedures.
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with the relevant sections of the 'Health and Safety at Work Act'...... click apply for full job details