Mechanical / Electrical Engineer
Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: £30K - £32K per annum, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Prince Minerals Limited, part of Prince International Corporation, is a highly successful business with manufacturing operations in the UK, Mainland Europe, Africa, China and Americas.
The company specialises in the field of industrial minerals and speciality chemicals. Its value-added products are supplied to a wide spectrum of industrial markets including but not limited to Refractory, Foundry, Steel, Surface Coatings, Glass, Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Construction, Agriculture and Water Treatment.
A vacancy has arisen for the position of Mechanical/Electrical Engineer to support its site in Stoke on Trent.
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical components of industrial equipment
- Able to work as part of a team, or alone using own initiative
- Observe safety procedures
- Make decisions based on technical documents
- Perform quality testing and inspections
- Used to working within a heavy industry environment
- A working knowledge of PLCs
- A good understanding of Health and Safety
- ONC in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 18 th Edition
- Served a recognised Apprenticeship
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Team Working skills
- Able to prioritise effectively
Whilst Mechanical / Electrical knowledge preferably with heavy plant, ball mills etc is ideal, candidates from other backgrounds will be considered.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please...... click apply for full job details