Our client is a main contractor specialising in Facilities Maintenance. They are seeking a Mechanical Engineer for
Summary of Role:
To carry out a range of maintenance tasks in accordance with the appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations in the delivery of :
* Mechanical Installation works
* Provide regular briefing to the Project Manager on progress against plan or program.
* Utilise the BMS as a tool in controlling and monitoring mechanical plant
* Ensures compliance with all contractual, HBN and HTM requirements for all areas of responsibility
* Detailed understanding and control of the CAFM system
* Ensure individual & supply chain compliance with VINCI Task control sheets / instructions.
* Review all documentation, reports and service sheets when required for accuracy prior to onward issue.
* Role to include AP duties as required by the contact. (Disciplines as required by contract)
* Liaise with Trust staff as and when required during the coordination of planned and reactive activities.
* Maintain all records associated with delivering the service ensuring faults are repaired in accordance with the contract requirements
* Participate in the On Call process
Works to be carried out with diligence, competence and in a manner that ensures customer expectations are met at all times.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Complete all works in a competent and compliant manner in accordance with the appropriate policy, specifications and HSE requirements (Inc the supervision of sub- contractors) and documents completed.
* Develop a level of competence in the application of IT skills (Excel / Word / Email / PDA), to manage business information, communication and workload.
* Develop a level of competence in the use of a PDA device and understand the importance of the work order data
* Carry out maintenance, reactive and installation works in accordance with appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations.
* Work with team leader to prioritise workload to ensure all works are completed within time and budget.
* Work in a pro-active manner to build client relationships and be responsive to customer needs
* Ensure all types of work undertaken are assessed for hazards and risks and those risks and hazards are appropriately managed
Mechanical Qualifications (not plumber)
Hospitals or critical experience
AP Pressure systems
AP Medical Gas