Continental Shift: 4 on, 4 off
Up to £46,500
We are looking for a motivated Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading manufacturer in their respective field. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, you will be a key member in ensuring the production facility is kept running. You will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within their operation. With progressive training and development this company is always looking to enhance its employees and their skill sets, whilst additionally being supported by a welcoming team of engineers. The position will appeal to a strong engineer looking for their next challenging role within in a secure and stable company.
- All relevant safe work procedures must be sought and followed together with risk assessments, including permits.
- Provide technical expertise to support plant requirements.
- Provide inspection, testing and commissioning expertise and support.
- Lead by example in encouraging teamwork with both electrical and mechanical employees, flexibility, and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Proactively support company / site initiatives and work together with all maintenance staff to ensure one team.
- Ensure isolation of all plant and equipment both electrically and mechanically before commencement of duties. Ensuring the use of personnel lock off LOTOTO.
- Return all tools used to their correct place and all debris to the correct skip.
Skills / Experience:
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 ONC HND
- Knowledge of PLC Systems.
- Sensors PNP, NPN.
- Lifting and Slinging Training
- HAV Awareness Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Gas awareness training
- Confined space training
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career. If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to Cameron Stevens or call for a confidential discussion on .