Are you an experienced Fitter, looking for a dynamic role with excellent progression opportunities
Or perhaps you have a mechanical background, and you're looking to continue your career in the Energy industry.
We are recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter to join a thriving workshop. You'll strip down, refurbish, build, and pressure test surface trees, as well as any associated running tools.
We are open to different experience levels, as full training can be provided.
What can we offer you
- Future Career Progression : Embrace growth opportunities, where we prioritise employee development and advancement.
- Industry-Leading Equipment : Work with cutting-edge technology at the forefront of the industry.
- On-the-Job Training and Support: Receive comprehensive training, mentorship, and ongoing support to excel in your role.
- Work-Life Balance Emphasis: We value your well-being so can a half-day on Fridays to fit around you and your lifestyle.
- Assembly and refurbishment of components
- Carry out hydrostatic testing according to approved standards
- Operate hand tools, Pressure Gauges, Air Tools, pressure pumps, flushing tool, torque equipment, and steam clean tools
- Work alongside internal stakeholder such as Customer Service Representatives, Management, Engineering, QA, Inventory and Purchasing personnel
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Mechanical Fitting experience, preferably within Oil & Gas
- HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or another relevant field
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, eager to learn