Mechanical Site Manager- Energy from Waste
H9 Technical are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Site Manager on a permanent, full-time basis, initially to oversee the construction of a major new build Energy from Waste Plant in Newport, South Wales.
This will be a predominantly site-based role, which will lead to many other future projects around the UK.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Management of Principal contractor
· Representing the 'client' interest throughout construction process
· Ensuring a strong HSE culture is being adhered to on-site
· Providing technical consultancy and solutions
· Chairing site progress meetings
· Updating key stakeholders on progress
· Assisting with coordination of site construction activities
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering desirable
· 10+ years' experience working on major construction projects in Power Generation sector
· Specific experience of Energy from Waste and/or Gasification highly desirable
· Experience of working 'client-side' preferable
· Strong communications skills
What is on offer?
· Highly competitive salary
· Competitive benefits package
· Opportunity to join market-leading project development company in EFW sector
Please respond to this advert ASAP to be considered for the role...... click apply for full job details