Mobile AC Installation Engineer
£35,000 - 40,000 + benefits
Van & Petrol Provided
My client are looking for a fully qualified A/C engineer with completed recognised refrigeration and air conditioning qualifications and to have a minimum of 5 years' experience with a proven track record of working within the industry.
- Completion of planned project work, within the commercial environment.
- Commission newly installed air conditioning & refrigeration equipment
- AC Unit Install
- Chiller Install
- Installations of all other Air conditioning plant. Due to the nature of the company there will be general building services duties to complete as and when required.
- Conduct site surveys and inspection of air conditioning/fan coil units
- For installation of new units - advise on most appropriate system and set up
- Fault find, leak test and repairs
- Advise on improving ventilation systems
- Execute installation works of air conditioning & refrigeration equipment inclusive of wiring controls.
- Produce all associated FGAS paperwork and certification to British standards and Compliance rules.
- Air conditioning Level 1 and 2
- FGas - Part 1
- Installation Experience
- Knowledge of Split Units
- Fan Coil Units
- Split A/C units
- Vehicle with petrol card
- Comprehensive Healthcare program
- Company Phone
- Full uniform
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can contact Sam Sheppard on / ...... click apply for full job details