Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
Are you an experienced Mechanical or Air Conditioning and HVAC Engineer who thrives on challenge? Would you like to work on a really interesting variety of contracts around London and the South East, including Heritage sites, Museums, Art Galleries and a variety of other historical buildings across Greater London?
If yes to any of the above, then this is your chance to join one of London's' oldest and most respectable FM and Maintenance companies as a Multi Skilled Air Conditioning Engineer. You will join a team of technically minded experts in the Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Maintenance field.
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working on a mobile basis around London and the South East. Majority of contracts are within the M25
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance on a variety of HVAC plant including; Heating & Ventilation; AHU's, Fan Coil Units and Air Conditioning systems including VRV, VRF, Plsit and Multi Split systems.
- Respond to more reactive calls and assist in fault finding and repairing HVAC equipment where possible
- Carry out Mechanical/Plumbing maintenance as required; Changing ball valves, fixing leaks etc.
- Plant room PPM's; Pumps, Motors, Cooling Towers etc
- Working as part of an out of hours call out team, approx 1 in 6 (With standby)
- Working across a portfolio of prestigious and heritage clients - excellent customer service
- Qualified in Electrical, Mechanical/Plumbing, HVAC or Air Conditioning & Refrigeration to NVQ Level 2+ (City & Guilds or Equivalent)
- F-GAS is essential
- IPAF and/or PASMA Training
- L8 Legionella Awareness Beneficial
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- 5+ Years post qualified experience
- Up to £40,000 Per Annum DOE (Temp to Perm potentially, open to discussion)
- Company Van + Fuel Card / Parking App
- Company Pension Scheme
- Health Care Plan
- 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays
- Call Out 1 in 6 Approx with Standby
- Overtime after probation period