Job Title: Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
Sector: Facilities Management, Commercial
Location: Middlesbrough, County Durham
Randstad Construction, Property & Engineering are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Air Conditioning Engineer to join our national facilities management client's team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing air conditioning systems in a variety of commercial environments.
- Competitive salary between 38,000 - 40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Van and fuel card supplied
- Core hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development courses
- Maintenance of air conditioning systems, including ductwork and refrigeration lines
- Maintenance and repair of existing air conditioning systems, including identifying and fixing faults
- Diagnosis of system problems and implementation of effective solutions
- Carrying out routine inspections to ensure systems are operating at peak efficiency
- Conducting regular safety checks to ensure compliance with regulations
- Providing excellent customer service, communicating effectively with clients and providing technical advice and recommendations
- Keeping accurate records of work performed, including parts used and labour hours
- Proven experience as an Air Conditioning Engineer, with a solid understanding of air conditioning systems and their operation - a City & Guilds qualification to accompany with F Gas Cat 1
- Knowledge of refrigeration principles and practices
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain technical information to non-technical clients
- A commitment to safety and adherence to regulations
- A valid driver's licence and a clean driving record
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are a skilled Air Conditioning Engineer with a passion for providing excellent customer service, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity. For further information, call Aaron Rutter at Randstad CPE Newcastle.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.