My client is currently looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer to work in and around London on a mobile basis. The role is permanent and will provide van and fuel card.
- Ensuring all reactive works, PPM's and quoted work is completed withing defined time SLA' and KPI's
- Working in new and existing commercial buildings
- building strong relationships with Clients/Suppliers and staff
- Ensure all works are delivered to a high safety standard including Risk Assessments and Method statements etc.
- Undertake maintenance duties as required within the specific timescale
- Call out rota circling every 6-8 weeks
- Maintenance / PPM background and installation.
- F-Gas Certification
- Experience with fault finding
- 6187 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning parts 2 and 3 or equivalent
- Electrical knowledge
- H&S training
- Full UK Driving license
- Excellent written and verbal skills
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please call and ask for Isabelle or email
LON123!..... click apply for full job details