Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer / HVAC
My client is one of the largest independent providers of property maintenance services in the UK, providing both Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance to thousands of clients across tens of thousands of locations around the UK. They provide, Mechanical & Electrical, Fabric, Air conditioning and Combustion, maintenance and installations to commercial & retail environments. With 15 regional offices, they are national specialists in planned and responsive maintenance and all of there services are based on self delivery, which means that they employ only the best, fully qualified in-house technicians and engineers to maintain quality standards. They currently employ over 2000 technicians and engineers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Air Conditioning Engineer working for one of the UK's largest maintenance contractors in the London Area
With such an attractive role on offer, my client is seeking an engineer within the field who will be keen and enthusiastic to learn and add value to their services. You will be responsible for Maintenance & Fault finding of splits, VRV's, Small chillers, Down-flow units etc. As a guide, any willing applicants should have demonstrable commercial building maintenance experience and the following qualifications/work experience.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- City & Guilds/NVQ 207 Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent
- City & Guilds 2079 F Gas Category 1
- Maintenance & fault finding of splits, VRV's, Small chillers, down-flow units
- Electrical Qualifications (17th/18th edition)
- £35,000 - £38,000
- Fully Expensed Company Vehicle
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Commencing on 23 days Holiday (neg...... click apply for full job details