NG Bailey are currently recruiting for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer based in Leeds to work across a portfolio of buildings within the Yorkshire region as part of the Mobile Yorkshire team.
The Air Conditioning Engineer will service and maintain A/C systems and carry out ppm, breakdown and repairs to air conditioning systems including vrv/f, split units and chillers.
Candidate must hold a current FGAS qualification.
- Ensure service delivery is in strict compliance with both NGB Group Health & Safety Policies & Procedures.
- Must be able to build trusting collaborative relationships with internal colleagues and external clients
- Be fully conversant with the Company procedures, associated guidance manuals and technical standards/regulations. Ensure use / implementation of CAFM tools and contractual and legislative obligations are adhered to by engineers.
- Undertake any other reasonable task that may arise from time to time as required
- Liaise closely with the Supervisor to ensure service delivery meets client expectations.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed within contractual terms and where applicable agreed with the Operations Managers per the Delegated Authorities Matrix.
- Provision of technical support in all aspects of the contract
You will have:
- NVQ in Refrigeration and Air conditioning commercial and industrial and /or City and Guilds F gas qualifications
- Mechanically qualified
- UK Driving License
We are one of the leading independent engineering and services businesses in the UK. Founded in 1921, with a turnover of £500m and 3000 employees, we are proud of our history of developing great people through our investment in training.
Working across a variety of sectors within the building and infrastructure industry, our innovative, responsible and forward thinking approach allows us to work on fantastic ground-breaking projects, providing solutions using the latest tools and technologies.
Progression is something we value and we'll make sure that when you join us you have a clearly defined development path, supported by regular reviews, training and ongoing support to enable you to be the best you can be