Job Role: Mobile Combustion Engineer
Location: Manchester area
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
My client is seeking a Mobile Combustion Gas Engineer to cover multiple commercial sites across the Bristol area. This is role is offering a salary of £36,000 per annum. I ncluding a Company vehicle and fuel card, fantastic opportunities to develop and progress within the industry and 32 Days Annual Leave (Book BH with these, always will be allowed to book bank holidays off)
You will be required to work a 40 hour week between Mon - Fri, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with overtime opportunities available and c all out Rota- 1 in 6/8 (TBC) - £100 on Standby
This leading M&E service provider is looking for a fully qualified Commercial Gas Engineer with exceptional Commercial/Industrial Boiler and Burner experience. This is a stable company which is always looking to develop its already broad contract base leading to great career opportunities.
· Responsible for the technical performance and maintaining company and industry standards within the contract, providing guidance to others on site and technical expertise in gas and boiler systems, to ensure appropriate and compliant solutions and efficient customer service delivery.
· Mixed Commercial Portfolio - Health care sites, Schools, Offices
· The technician will have advanced technical knowledge in Industrial and Commercial Boilers and Burners.
· Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, maintaining up to date knowledge of H & S & environmental regulations.
· Repair systems, plant or equipment to the required standards.
· Install, commission & service of plant equipment and industrial furniture.
· Diagnose, fault-find, debug and commission systems, utilising appropriate technical skills and system knowledge.
· Monitor and assess ongoing machine/ facility performance, through PPM programme as appropriate, identifying any additional works required to meet fit for purpose standards.
· Administer and complete relevant paperwork for all assignments and forward to the appointed office for filing.
· Plan, prioritise and resource projects, assessing material requirements in accordance with company procedures.
· Permits to work procedures are followed in liaison with line manager.
· Understand and meet ongoing customer requirements, establishing regular contact with appropriate personnel.
For further information or to discuss your application please contact James Goskie at The InVictus Group on ...... click apply for full job details