Randstad C&P are working with a leading Facilities Management company committed to delivering high-quality services to their clients. They are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient operation of commercial gas systems in various commercial settings.
This is a full-time, permanent position and the main working hours will be Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
- Competitive salary of up to 42,000 per annum.
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday schedule.
- Company van and fuel card.
- Generous company pension scheme.
- Annual holidays including bank holidays.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Conducting routine maintenance and servicing of commercial gas systems.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults in heating, ventilation, and gas appliances.
- Performing installation and commissioning of new equipment as required.
- Responding promptly to emergency call-outs during on-call rotations.
- Providing technical support and expertise to colleagues and clients.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations at all times.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of work carried out.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Gas Safe Registered.
- Commercial Gas qualifications (e.g., COCN1, CODNCO1, CIGA1).
- Previous experience as a Commercial Gas Engineer in an FM setting.
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
Apply today with an updated CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.