Founded in 1972, Marshall Fleet Solutions is the U.K.'s largest independent refrigeration (including installation), tail lift and commercial vehicle fleet service and support organisation.
Marshall Fleet Solutions is a long established dealer of Thermo King equipment as well as being main dealers for most manufacturers of tail lifts sold in the UK. The company has over 200 engineers, together with a national call centre in operation 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The company offers unrivalled breakdown support, repair and routine maintenance for transport fleet operators across the UK.
Our team of Mobile Refrigeration Engineers are key workers, ensuring that light commercial refrigeration vehicles are repaired, maintained so they can serve our customers and the communities we live, work and thrive in. We are looking for a Mobile Engineer to cover an area along the M3 Corridor Crawley to Southampton and along the South Coast. You will cover planned and reactive maintenance work on road transportation refrigeration units. The ideal candidate will have their F-Gas 2079 certificate but we will also consider candidates that have a proven mechanical engineering background that are willing to train into this area.
- Servicing and repair of vehicle powered road transport refrigeration units
- Optimise and maintain engineer van stock to maintain and enhance service delivery to MFS customers.
- Ensure relevant safety checks are carried out on the company van on a daily basis.
- Maintain product and customer requirements knowledge to meet ISO9002 standards at all times. Undertaking company training and self-development through the Certi-Tech certification process.
- To liaise with central control and/or the service centre with regard to job start and completion times, downtime and overtime authorisation; cost updates and customer purchase orders.
- Complete all relevant paperwork and on-line (PDA) requirements enabling central control and invoicing to maintain a high standard of customer interface - keeping the customer informed.
- Perform other duties and projects which correspond to the general character of the position.
- Ensure adherence to company procedures in line with company policies, Health & safety procedures and ISO9002 standards. .
- Ensure customer service is a priority and conduct & corporate image (self, van, tools, spares) are first class
- Ensure you operate the company vehicle in a safe manner and carry out regularly driver checks
- Incorporate a flexible approach to working hours to meet customer needs/requirements
- The ability to follow company health and safety guidelines whilst working on various sites.
The ideal candidate will hold their F-Gas 2079 certificate and have experience working within a similar environment, although we will offer training to candidates that have mechanical qualifications with the right aptitude to train and thrive in a new role.
- F-Gas 2079 Refrigeration certificate is desirable
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications essential
- Full driving licence
- Team player
- Takes pride within all areas of customer care and service
- Communication skills
- Computer literate
The area this role will cover will focus along the M3 Corridor, Crawley to Southampton and along the South Coast...... click apply for full job details