At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is recruiting a Multi Skilled A/C Engineer to join the North East region. You will ideally be based in the York area, but could also be based near the Leeds area.
You will be an integral part of a team, reporting directly to the Contracts Manager.
About the role
You will be responsible for delivering, services, repairs and maintenance of a wide range of refrigeration and air conditioning plant in a commercial setting. The successful candidate will:
• Cover a portfolio of BAM FMs contracted buildings repairing and maintaining various air conditioning systems and HVAC plant.
• Have the ability to diagnose and identify faults and failures within the equipment
• Order and fit parts or components to the equipment when required.
• Reactive and planned maintenance
• Be looking after university campuses, colleges, hospitals & offices.
What are we looking for?
To succeed in this role you will require:
• Relevant CG qualification s in refrigeration CG 7189 parts 2 and 3 (or equivalent)
• Must hold an Electrical qualification
• CG 2079 FGAS
• 5 years post apprenticeship experience
• Experience in working with and fault finding split AC systems and VRF Systems
What do we offer?
In addition to a attractive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
If you share BAMs value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
Who are we?
BAM FM has been delivering bespoke support services throughout the UK for 18 years. Employing over 900 staff, we deliver digital integrated facilities management with excellent customer service across the education, healthcare, retail and commercial property sectors. BAM FM has an annual turnover of £50 million and operates across England, Scotland and Wales, and is part of BAM Construct UK, a leading construction and property services business.
We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment that enables everyone to fulfil their potential.