Large infrastructure project based in Birmingham City Centre currently require a Multi Utilities/Hidden Services Engineer
The project is a substantial Civils work package that includes groundworks, earthworks and drainage
You will have overall responsibility for
* Underground detection to identify existing underground services within the project.
* Surveys to reduce the risk of damage by site teams to unknown location of buried Services/pipes.
* Using drawings to trace underground utilities, manhole runs, electric, gas, cable and water pipes, all with depth, size, type, configuration as well as precise location within designated project area.
* Ensure compliance with all controlled documents, including company procedures.
* Good understanding of the Multi-Utilities installation and diversion process and systems.
* Ensure plant and equipment teams have the necessary information to carry out works safely
* Ensure RAMs are briefed and being adhered too
* Ensure teams have a copy of the most up to date Utility Drawings
You must have the following experience/qualifications:
* 2 years' experience of working in a utilities/service's specific role
* SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme)
* Technically competent in NRSWA advantages
* Flexible and able to adapt and provide solutions where needed