Salary: £23-25K, plus commission (earn up to £55K in your first year)
- Multi-award-winning agency as voted by the Sunday Times
- Sectors: HR & IT
- 70+ employees and still growing
- Huge presence in DACH market
- Donate 1% of profit to charities each year
- Zero KPIs
- Dress down environment
- Commission structure which goes up to 30%
- Social environment - (5 a-side football teams, weekly yoga, team nights out)
- Cool office space - open-plan offices with a ping-pong table Xbox and pool table
- All expenses paid summer holidays (previous holidays have included Barcelona, Lisbon, Las Vegas, etc. These will resume post covid)
As a recruitment consultant for my client you would be doing the following:
- Headhunting top-level candidates
- Advert writing
- Screening and qualifying suitable candidates
- Build extensive market maps
- Lead generation and conversion
- Build own brand image within the market
- Network with suitable industry connections
- Work towards billing targets
Our client is driven by passion and ingenuity and wants their future hires to have the same characteristics! Some other things they require include:
- Native or fluent German language skills
- Degree educated with a 2:1 or equivalent from overseas university
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential
- Positive can-do attitude
- Hard-working approach to work
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in finding out more about this company, apply now for immediate consideration!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK's best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection