We have an exciting opportunity to join in a new role, providing essential administrative support for a dynamic engineering company. This is a varied role providing support across multiple business functions including finance, HR and I.T.
The ideal candidate will have experience in both finance and HR functions within a project based business. This post is available in 1 full or 2 x part time roles so applications from candidates with the skills and expertise to deliver specific elements of the role will be considered.
The Role will include:
- Undertake reception duties, answering general enquiries
- Undertake typical administrative roles including travel bookings etc
- Provide administrative support for accounts and payroll
- Process data in purchase ledger
- Administration tasks for new starters including induction, etc.
- Provide support with HR tasks e.g. individual development plans, appraisal planning etc
- Maintain and manage training matrix
- Maintain holiday and sickness records
- Provide administrative support for various projects
- Collating and preparing report data as required
- Help organise events
- Provide basic IT support internally
- Any other tasks and responsibilities as appropriate.
Training is available to help build on any skills gaps to meet the requirements of the role.
What we will offer you:
RED Engineering is an award-winning engineering company that delivers projects that make working in hazardous environments safer. Based in Hexham, in the heart of Northumberland, RED provides consultancy, equipment and testing services to clients operating in the offshore oil & gas, nuclear and renewable energy industries.
You will be part of a close-knit, industry leading engineering team working within a very positive, happy and vibrant workplace, working with interesting technology and participating in diverse projects across a range of industries.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced administrator with experience of working within a busy office environment and data entry and processing. You will be competent in MS Office and other information systems and have a good understanding of IT systems.
You will support the continual drive for improvement throughout all business functions.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience of purchase ledger
- Experience of payroll processing
- Experience of HR admin and systems
- A proactive can do approach
- Problem solving skills
If you would like to work for us and you think you have what we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Interested? Don't hesitate! Go to the "Apply Now" section