Our client is a sort after company to work for and they provide professional central heating installation, service, and repair along with all aspects of general plumbing in the South West London and surrounding area. Their head office is based in Surbiton in Surrey, which is an ideal location for them to be able to provide their services across a wide area. They are extremely proud of their reputation which they have built over the past 16 years. They have extensive experience in all aspects of the trade and specialise in fault finding and repairing existing central heating systems/boilers. They also have a team of plumbers who can assist their customers in all aspects of their general plumbing requirements. This is a genuine opportunity to join a thriving company who value their staff and encourage you to enjoy your days' work.
Please note this is an office-based position.
Reporting to: Office Manager
Hours of work: 08.00am to 17.30pm, Monday to Friday (One hour lunch break)
Job Purpose: To deliver a highly professional, customer focused administration service for our client
- Answering telephone and email enquiries from clients, responding with accurate and timely information in a professional and courteous manner.
- Diary management recording client details, entering and allocating jobs for field engineers using the Company's industry specific software system. (Training provided)
- Assisting with financial procedures as required, including generating invoices, ensuring materials and pricing are accurately recorded.
- To utilise a range of office software, including email, Word, Excel, and the Company's industry specific software system, to maintain well organised systems and procedures. You should be confident with and experienced in the Microsoft Office package.
- Undertaking general administration duties, as required, to maintain the day-to-day smooth running of the busy office.
- Administration of office tasks related to gas safety checks, EICR checks, and service reminders from our industry specific software.
Training will be given in all aspects of the duties, as you will need good accuracy and the ability to work well under pressure. Salary is negotiable from £21-23K with benefits.