Gas Safe Plumbing Supervisor
Are you a Gas Safe Plumber looking for a new permanent position in Brandon?
This is an excellent opportunity for a proficient Gas Safe Plumber to lead an experienced team of engineers.
We are looking for someone who has an extensive knowledge in plumbing, heating, bathroom installations and underfloor heating as well experience of managing a team to ensure the scheduled work is completed on time and to a high standard.
Your key responsibilities as a Gas Safe Plumbing Supervisor:
· Acting as a technical support and 'go to' within the team for advice and assistance; working 'on the tools' when required to support the team and lead by example
· Have an excellent technical knowledge and abilities and being able to translate this and communicate with the team
· Material and component planning to ensure complete installations
· Ensure all paperwork produced is clear, concise and complies with current legislation and best practice.
· Liaising with the customer care department and on-site commissioning contractors for problem solving and advice.
You'll be an experienced Plumbing and Heating Engineer. You must have current gas qualifications, through an Accredited Certification Scheme, including: CCN1, CEN1, WAT1 or CENWAT, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1, CONGLP1 and we expect you to have experience of plumbing installations and repairs and boiler and central heating installations and repairs.
A valid Gas Safe Licence including LPG is required (funded training would be considered).
You will be a good problem solver and decision maker with good communication and management skills.
Salary: £32,000-£35,000 per annum
Benefits: 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25 over time)
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd., are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy...... click apply for full job details