North London, UK
Planned Maintenance Work Planner- Property Services (Temp to Perm)
One of our property services clients are looking for a Work Planner to join their Planned Maintenance team (Gas/Heating and Repairs) on a temp to perm basis in North / East London.
Working with a leading contractor in London you will be a vital part of the delivery of works to valued clients within set time frames. The main duties are responsibilities include:
- Carry out administrative tasks across projects.
- Carry out administrative tasks across operational functions of the business.
- Answering the telephone to residents, clients and other callers in a polite and professional manner.
- Liaise with customers to book boiler-related appointments (servicing, installations and other requirements as per the PPM).
- Keeping internal systems up to date with appointments, cancellations and completions.
- Sending all compliancy paperwork to external sources in a timely manner.
- Use our clients complaints process to effectively handle complaints.
- Using our clients in-house systems to process important data and information that feeds into the Projects Team's function.
- Cover other administrators when on leave with their duties.
- Assist with planning the engineers' and sub-contractor daily routines and deploying orders/ jobs for attendance.
- Updating job statuses. You will update the status of all works orders to completion including client systems and regularly report as to the productivity of the engineers throughout the day.
- Undertake any other duties as required by the manager or supervisor and company from time to time, when these duties are necessary.
- Assist with ensuring all certification is uploaded for the supervisor to validate/ verify.
- Assist with ensuring appointments are processed, inputted onto the relevant systems/ trackers and jobs attended within the specified timescales.
- Ensure engineers have the correct information required to complete the job.
- Assist with updating planned and project schedules according to the data provided by clients/ engineers.
- Communicate any concerns regarding the works/ engineer's reports to the manager.
- Administrative duties & any other ad hoc roles that may arise.
We would ideally like to hear from candidates who have worked in a similar role with either a main contractor, sub-contractor, local authority DLO or housing association direct.
Experience in work scheduling and diary management of operatives/engineers is highly advantageous.
This role is temp to perm with an immediate start available offering between £23,500- 25,000 PA. Working Hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. Hours are non negotiable...... click apply for full job details