Senior Planner - Staff - London
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading cleantech, renewable and alternative energy company involved in the development of novel green energy and fuel solutions on a global scale with excellent career opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience supporting major projects during the design and construction phase.
- The role will be supporting numerous projects during various stages including pre-FEED, FEED and EPC.
- Producing detailed logic linked project plans in Primavera P6
- Will also be invovled in supporting Cost Control function.
- Experience can cover any combination of Oil & Gas, Wind and Renewable energy both onshore and offshore.
- Ensure integration of project control procedures into the project delivery process.
- Provide expert advice including daily, weekly or monthly schedule updates.
- Production of monthly planning reports, resource updates and projections.
- Production of ad hoc reports informing the Project Manager of significant schedule impacts and their effect on progress and completion.
- Prepare information and attend regular planning and progress meetings.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Must be proficient with Primavera P6.
- Previous experience supporting major energy projects during FEED stage (eg. LNG, petrochemical or refining).
- Previous site experience beneficial but not essential.
- Planning and organising, communication, team working and problem solving.
- Good level of numeracy, literacy and IT knowledge.
In return the successful candidate can expect a market leading salary and benefits package coupled with excellent career progression opportunities as the company continues to grow.