Plumber Facilities UK Wide Salary up to £40,000 + Door to Door + unsociable hours travel paid time and half.
About the Company
We are working with an established building services maintenance organisation, who works across the North West with Commercial Clients maintaining their buildings and undertaking reactive works. Due to growth and winning additional new contracts are looking for Plumbers or Gas Engineers for their growing team.
As a Plumbing Engineer you will be responsible for PPM s and small works projects across various commercial buildings, repairing various equipment and performing testing on the buildings heating Plant.
You will work closely with the wider facilities/building managers on these sites and directly with clients.
Plumber The Rewards
- Salary Negotiable DOE Circa £34,000 - £40,000
- Benefits Package
- Door to door
- Early travel before 8am and after 5pm paid at time and a half.
- Ideally educated with NVQ2 Certifications
- Any gas qualifications as well would be desirable but not essential
- Electrical Knowledge fault finding essential
- Previous experience gained within Commercial / Industrial buildings environment
- Experienced in small works install
- Understanding and exposure to reporting electronically
- Able to drive
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. Please note, due to a high volume of applications, you may not receive a response if unsuccessful. For information on how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information, please refer to (url removed)/privacy-policy